Akupunkturhjälpen Josefine Hemmingsson
A traditional and versatile treatment
Acupuncture means freely translated needle treatment and has its origins in traditional Chinese medicine.
Since the goal of acupuncture is to restore the balance of energy (qi) in the body, good results can be achieved for a variety of conditions:
- Pain in muscles, tendons and pain in the back, shoulders and elbows
- Headache, migraine, tinnitus and dizziness
- Osteoarthritis, osteomyelitis
- Indigestion such as gastritis, diarrhea, IBS and constipation
- Gynecological problems such as infertility, cysts, PMS and menopausal symptoms
- Sleep problems, stress, fatigue, anxiety, depression and burnout
- Allergy, asthma, eczema, colds
- Facial paralysis, numbness and sweating
- Smoking cessation, addiction problems
You can find me at Holistic House, Kyrkogatan 5, in Sundbyberg. I am available Wednesday evenings and Sundays.
You are also welcome to visit my webpage Akupunkturhjälpen
172 32 Sundbyberg
+46 (0)708 81 26 66
Enter your email address to get news about our courses, workshops and other things going on in the studio!