Massage is both preventive and rehabilitative, supporting the nervous system, immune system, and lymphatic system. Effects of the treatment include:
– Relaxation of muscles and increased circulation
– Increased secretion of oxytocin (“peace and quiet” hormone)
– Balanced blood pressure
– Better recovery after training, injury, or surgery
– Supports a healthy and strong immune system
– It helps reduce swelling and pain that has arisen from sports, injuries, surgeries, or just everyday life
Sahara has over 20 years of massage, yoga, and physiotherapy experience to draw from, creating a truly first-class massage experience. Her goal in every session is to realign your body so that you can live a comfortable, dynamic, and pain-free life. She offers Deep Tissue, ROLFing, Trigger Point, Swedish, Thai, Ayurvedic, Sports, Cupping, Acupressure, as well as the energy modalities of Reiki, Craniosacral, and ThetaHealing. All of these modalities will be considered according to your body’s needs and the easiest and quickest path to optimal health and well-being. Sahara also offers private Yoga and Yoga Therapy sessions as well. All sessions are offered in English.
60 Minute: 1350
90 Minute: 1500
2 Hour: 2000
Booking: Holisticmojo@gmail.com / 070 984 24 26
172 32 Sundbyberg
+46 (0)708 81 26 66
Enter your email address to get news about our courses, workshops and other things going on in the studio!