Many of our yoga teachers are also licensed in personal training and therapeutic and rehab training. Whether you want to sharpen your form, recover from injury or understand more about yoga, personal training is a good alternative.
With your personal trainer, you get help with motivation, program structure, technique and new exercises. A tailor-made opportunity just for you with a focus on, for example, strengthening your posture, back, neck, torso stability and breathing. Maybe you have a wish and a plan for something you want help with or you see it as an effective opportunity for your own well-being. We have both a yoga room and a gym for functional training.
Read more about which yoga teachers are personal trainers here.
- Try yoga and discover the tools.
- Better technique, increased understanding of the philosophy and history of yoga.
- Personal exercise programs that suit you.
- Stress management and breathing techniques.
- Stregth, flexibility and breathing.
- Help finding the exercises that suit you, and inspiration from your trainer to follow through with your own workouts.
- We use free weights and body weight. We focus on posture and balance between strength, stability and flexibility.
Book Yoga-PT by first buying a membership and then contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
Are you unsure of what you want and need? Contact us for a consultation!
172 32 Sundbyberg
+46 (0)708 81 26 66
Enter your email address to get news about our courses, workshops and other things going on in the studio!